Kansas Swim Camp
The following is a list of things to bring to camp:
- Linens-all bedding (sheets, pillowcases, blankets, etc.) and, if you have a favorite pillow, please feel free to bring yours
- Suits, caps, goggles
- Towels (at least three) shampoo and soap
- Casual clothes (shorts and warm-ups) & TENNIS SHOES
- Spending money (each counselor will be in charge of his or her group’s bank)
- I suggest you bring change and small bills for telephone and vending machines in an envelope with your name on it. You will also need money for any other snacks you wish to purchase.
- Evening activities may necessitate a light jacket
- Raincoat (for walk to pool in inclement weather)
The meal schedule will start with Breakfast on Tuesday morning and will end after Breakfast on Saturday. Meals will be served in the Naismith Hall Cafeteria.