Kansas Swim Camp
Facilities / Directions
The Jayhawks host events at Robinson Natatorium, which has served as the home for Kansas swimming and diving for over 40 years. The facility has gone through numerous upgrades throughout the years. The current structure features a 25-meter, eight-lane competition pool, a 25-yard, six-lane pool and a diving well.
Robinson Natorium Facts
•8-lane pool, 25 meters
•6-lane pool, 25 yards
Directions (from I-70 and Highway 10) to Naismith Hall (camp check-in)
For those of you entering Lawrence via I-70,
1. Take the West Exit.
2. Go straight ahead (South), this will become Iowa Street
3. Stay on Iowa Street to 19th (Stop light intersection)
4. Go east on 19th Street
5. Turn left (north) on Naismith Drive
6. Turn right (east) on 18th Street
7. Turn right (south) into Naismith Hall Parking Lot
8. For Mapquesters:
1800 Naismith Rd.
Lawrence, KS 66045
For those of you entering Lawrence via Highway 10
1. Highway 10 becomes 23rd street
2. Take 23rd street to Naismith Drive
3. Turn Right (North) onto Naismith Drive
4. Follow steps 6-8 above